19.02.2017 TNPSC Group I answer keys | TNPSC answer keys for TNPSC GROUP I OF 19.02.2017
After every examination is over, the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will upload the answer keys in their official website for the benefit of the candidates to know what they have answered in the examinations. This type of release of answer keys will enable the candidates to know where they stand and to what extend they can advance in the rankings.
According to media reports, the TNPSC is likely to publish the answer keys of the TNPSC Group I Examination conducted on shortly.
Moreover, the media reports say that more than 43000 candidates have appeared for the Group I Examinations in 749 examination centres. It may be noted that the total vacancies are only 85 posts.
So, candidates, who have appeared for the TNPSC Group I on 19th February 2017, can check their answers with the answer keys to be published in the TNPSC website.
To view the answer keys of TNPSC Group I examination kindly visit the below given official web link.
19.02.2017 TNPSC Group I answer keys | TNPSC answer keys for TNPSC GROUP I OF 19.02.2017
TIIC VACANCIES OF SENIOR OFFICER 2017
TIIC VACANCIES OF SENIOR OFFICER Related Notification and other important information are provided in this page for the prospective candidates who wish to apply to this post.
Name of the organization: TIIC (TAMIL NADU INDUSTRIAL INVESTMENT CORPORATION LTD)
Nature of Vacanccies: TIIC 42 SENIOR OFFICER
Number of Vacancies: 42
A) AGE (AS ON 01.07.2016) : Minimum Age: 21 Years
Maximum Age: 30 years
EDUCATIONAL / PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS :
1 Senior Officer (Finance) CA/ICWA/Post
Graduate with MBA from any University recognized by UGC through regular academic programme or PG Diploma from Indian Institute of Management of Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Calcutta, Delhi and XLRI, Jamshedpur.
Minimum of one year work experience in other Fields like Banking industry or reputed firms of Chartered Accountants or in a National or State Level Financial Institutions.
2 Senior Officer(Technical) B.E., / B.Tech., / AMIE with I class or 60% and above of marks in the above examinations. Minimum work experience of 3 years in other Fields like Banking, reputed firms or industry or in a National or State Level Financial Institution.
3 Senior Officer (Legal) B.L. Degree from a reputed Law College recognized by UGC Minimum of 3 years bar experience or experience in relevant field in Banking/ Board/ Industry or reputed firms or in a National or State Level Financial Institution
Salary: Rs.15600-39100+GP Rs.5400/-
Important Dates: LAST DATE TO APPLY 04/03/2017
Date of Examination: MARCH/APRIL 2017
How to apply? CANDIDATES CAN APPLY ONLINE
Examination fees: REGISTRATION / EXAMINATION FEES :
For General, BC, BC(M), MBC & DC & DAP ` 500/- (Rupees Five hundred only)
For SC, SC(A), ST candidates belonging to Tamilnadu ` 250/- (Rupees Two hundred and fifty only)
SBI PO Jobs apply now in http://ibps.sifyitest.com/sbiposjan17/index.php
Name of the Organization: State Bank of India
Nature of Advertisement: Recruitment of Probationary Officers
Number of posts: 2313
Qualification: Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government
Age Criteria: Between 21 Years and 30 Years as on 01-04-2017.
Salary: Presently, the starting basic pay is Rs. 27,620/- (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of Rs.23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I. The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time.
The total compensation per annum on CTC basis would be a minimum of Rs. 7.93 lacs and maximum of Rs 12.95 lacs depending on place of posting and other factors.
Important date of activities.
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates||07-02-2017 to 06-03-2017|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges||07-02-2017 to 06-03-2017|
|Download of call letters for online Preliminary Examination||15-04-2017 onwards|
|Online Examination –||Preliminary 29th & 30th Apr and 6th & 7th May’17|
|Result of Online exam||Preliminary 17-05-2017|
|Download of Call letter for Online Main Exam||22-05-2017 onwards|
|Conduct of Online Examination||Main 4th June 2017|
|Declaration of Result||Main 19th June 2017|
|Download Call Letter for Interview||26th June 2017|
|Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview||10th July 2017 onward|
|Declaration of Final Result||5th Aug 2017|
|Pre-Examination Training for SC/ST/Religious Minority Community candidates|
|Download of call letters for Pre-Exam Training||07-04-2017 onwards|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||17-04-2017 to 22-04-2017|
Apply online through this link: http://ibps.sifyitest.com/sbiposjan17/index.php
Anna Univ Nov-Dec 2016 results in http://aucoe.annauniv.edu/
Anna Univ Nov-Dec 2016 results in http://aucoe.annauniv.edu/
Anna University has today published the following Results in their official website and the Main Page of the Anna University displays the following heading:
Nov-Dec 2016 results of Anna University
Anna Univ Nov-Dec 2016 results are available now in http://aucoe.annauniv.edu
If you click on the above heading it takes you to the Results page where you can see the following links for the Nov Dec 2016 Exam results.
respective students could view their results from the below given links.
Nov-Dec 2016 results of Anna University are available as per following details.
UG/PG Results Nov./Dec. 2016 Examinations – Grade System (Chennai-Madurai)
UG/PG Results Nov./Dec. 2016 Examinations – Grade System (Coimbatore)
UG/PG Results Nov./Dec. 2016 Examinations – Grade System (Trichy-Tirunelveli)
UG/PG Nov./Dec. 2016 Examinations – Mark System.
The link to view Nov-Dec 2016 results of Anna University is given below:
March 2017 Private Candidate HSE Hall Ticket Download-http://www.dge.tn.gov.in/
The Directorate of Government Examinations has issued a notification that the Private candidates who are appearing for the Plus Two examinations in March 2017 could download their hall tickets from the below given official website.
The official website contains the following information:
WELCOME TO HALL TICKET DOWNLOAD
Hall Ticket Download for Higher Sec Examination – March 2017 Private Candidate
H.S.E MARCH 2017 – HALL TICKET DOWNLOAD
Private Candidates who are appearing for the Plus Two March 2017 examinations can download their Hall Tickets now.
How to HSE March 2017 Private Candidate Hall Ticket Download?
1. Visit the below given official website.
2. Your Exam is HSE
3.Enter Your Application No in the box provided.
4. Enter your Date of Birth in the box provided.
5. Hit the SUBMIT button.
Now you can print out your HSE March 2017 Private Candidate Hall Ticket Download.
The links to download the HSE March 2017 hall tickets are as follows: http://www.dge.tn.gov.in/
NEET 2017 EXEMPTION IN TAMIL NADU
The Government of Tamil Nadu has introduced a draft bill in the Assembly exempting the students of Tamil Nadu from appearing the proposed NEET 2017 examination. A draft bill has been introduced to this effect by the Health Minister of Tamil Nadu.
For more information on this visit NEET 2017 IN TAMIL NADU
TANCET 2017 APPLY NOW
TANCET 2017 APPLY NOW–Anna University has notified for the ensuing TANCET 2017 and complete information such as schedule, notification, TANCET 2017 syllabus etc., are available now.
Anna University has now announced that Applications for Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) 2017 conducted by Anna University, Chennai on behalf of the Government of Tamil Nadu from candidates who seek admission to 1. M.B.A., 2. M.C.A. and 3. M.E. / M.Tech./ M.Arch. / M.Plan. Degree Programmes for the year 2017–2018 offered at University Departments, University Colleges of Engineering, Regional Campuses of Anna University, Government and Government Aided Engineering Colleges , Arts & Science Colleges and Self-financing Colleges (Engineering, Arts & Science Colleges including stand-alone Institutions) in Tamil Nadu can be registered only through Online.
Some Universities and Self-Financing Engineering Colleges may also opt to admit the candidates on the basis of marks obtained in TANCET 2017.
Other State candidates can appear for the entrance test, but the eligibility conditions will be fixed by the admitting authority / Universities.
TANCET 2017 TIME TABLE
|M.C.A.||25.03.2017||10.00 AM TO 12.00 NOON|
|M.B.A.||25.03.2017||02.30 PM TO 04.30 PM|
|M.E/M.TECH/M.ARCH./M.PLAN||26.03.2017||10.00 AM TO 12.00 NOON|
FOR TANCET 2017 ADVERTISEMENT VISIT THIS LINK: https://www.annauniv.edu/tancet2017/advt.pdf
FOR SYLLABUS DETAILS VISIT THIS LINK: https://www.annauniv.edu/tancet2017/syllabi.pdf
Padma Awards 2017
The MINISTRY OF HOME AFFAIRS has issued a Press Note on 25th January 2017 on the conferment of Padma Awards. According to the Press Release, Shri K J Yesudoss is to be conferred with Padma Vibushan awards among others.
1. Shri K J Yesudas Art-Music Kerala
2. Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev Others-Spiritualism Tamil Nadu
3. Shri Sharad Pawar Public Affairs Maharashtra
4. Shri Murli Manohar Joshi Public Affairs Uttar Pradesh
5. Prof. Udipi Ramachandra Rao Science & Engineering Karnataka
6. Late Shri Sunder Lal Patwa (Posthumous) Public Affairs Madhya Pradesh
7. Late Shri PA Sangma (Posthumous) Public Affairs Meghalaya
8. Shri Vishwa Mohan Bhatt Art-Music Rajasthan
9. Prof. (Dr.) Devi Prasad DwivediLiterature & Education Uttar Pradesh
10. Shri Tehemton Udwadia Medicine Maharashtra
11. Shri Ratna Sundar Maharaj Others-Spiritualism Gujarat
12. Swami Niranjana Nanda Saraswati Others-Yoga Bihar
13. H.R.H. Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn (Foreigner)Literature & Education Thailand
14. Late Shri Cho Ramaswamy(Posthumous)Literature & Education –Journalism Tamil Nadu
15. Smt. Basanti Bisht Art-Music Uttarakhand
16. Shri Chemanchery Kunhiraman Nair Art-Dance Kerala
17. Smt. Aruna Mohanty Art-Dance Odisha
18. Smt. Bharathi Vishnuvardhan Art-Cinema Karnataka
19. Shri Sadhu Meher Art-Cinema Odisha
20. Shri T K Murthy Art-Music Tamil Nadu
21. Shri Laishram Birendrakumar Singh Art-Music Manipur
22. Shri Krishna Ram Chaudhary Art-Music Uttar Pradesh
23. Smt. Baoa Devi Art-Painting Bihar
24. Shri Tilak Gitai Art-Painting Rajasthan
25. Dr. Prof. Aekka Yadagiri Rao Art-Sculpture Telangana
26. Shri Jitendra Haripal Art-Music Odisha
27. Shri Kailash Kher Art-Music Maharashtra
28. Smt. Parassala B Ponnammal Art-Music Kerala
29. Smt. Sukri Bommagowda Art-Music Karnataka
30. Shri Mukund Nayak Art-Music Jharkhand
31. Shri Purushottam Upadhyay Art-Music Gujarat
32. Smt. Anuradha Paudwal Art-Music Maharashtra
33. Shri Wareppa Naba Nil Art-Theatre Manipur
34. Shri Tripuraneni Hanuman Chowdary Civil Service Telangana
35. Shri T.K. Viswanathan Civil Service Haryana
36. Shri Kanwal Sibal Civil Service Delhi
37. Shri Birkha Bahadur Limboo Muringla Literature & Education Sikkim
38. Smt. Eli Ahmed Literature & Education Assam
39. Dr. Narendra Kohli Literature & Education Delhi
40. Prof. G. Venkatasubbiah Literature & Education Karnataka
41. Shri Akkitham Achyuthan Namboothiri Literature & Education Kerala
42. Shri Kashi Nath Pandita Literature & Education Jammu &Kashmir
43. Shri Chamu Krishna Shastry Literature & Education Delhi
44. Shri Harihar Kripalu Tripathi Literature & Education Uttar Pradesh
45. Shri Michel Danino Literature & Education Tamil Nadu
46. Shri Punam Suri Literature & Education Delhi
47. Shri VG Patel Literature & Education Gujarat
48. Smt. V Koteswaramma Literature & Education Andhra Pradesh
49. Shri Balbir Dutt Literature & EducationJournalism Jharkhand
50. Smt. Bhawana Somaaya Literature & EducationJournalism Maharashtra
51. Shri Vishnu Pandya Literature & EducationJournalism Gujarat
52. Dr. Subroto Das Medicine Gujarat
53. Dr. (Smt.) Bhakti Yadav Medicine Madhya Pradesh
54. Dr. Mohammed Abdul Waheed Medicine Telangana
55. Dr. Madan Madhav Godbole Medicine Uttar Pradesh
56. Dr. Devendra Dayabhai Patel Medicine Gujarat
57. Prof. Harkishan Singh Medicine Chandigarh
58. Dr. Mukut Minz Medicine Chandigarh
59. Shri Arun Kumar Sharma Others-Archaeology Chhattisgarh
60. Shri Sanjeev Kapoor Others-Culinary Maharashtra
61. Smt. Meenakshi Amma Others-Martial Art Kerala
62. Shri Genabhai Dargabhai Patel Others-Agriculture Gujarat
63. Shri Chandrakant Pithawa Science & Engineering Telangana
64. Prof. Ajoy Kumar Ray Science & Engineering West Bengal
65. Shri Chintakindi Mallesham Science & Engineering Andhra Pradesh
66. Shri Jitendra Nath Goswami Science & Engineering Assam
67. Shri Daripalli Ramaiah Social Work Telangana
68. Shri Girish Bhardwaj Social Work Karnataka
69. Shri Karimul Hak Social Work West Bengal
70. Shri Bipin Ganatra Social Work West Bengal
71. Smt. Nivedita Raghunath Bhide Social work Tamil Nadu
72. Shri Appasaheb Dharmadhikari Social Work Maharashtra
73. Baba Balbir Singh Seechewal Social Work Punjab
74. Shri Virat Kohli Sports-Cricket Delhi
75. Shri Shekar Naik Sports-Cricket Karnataka
76. Shri Vikasa Gowda Sports-Discus Throw Karnataka
77. Smt. Deepa Malik Sports-Athletics Haryana
78. Shri Mariyappan Thangavelu Sports-Athletics Tamil Nadu
79. Smt. Dipa Karmakar Sports-Gymnastics Tripura
80. Shri P R Shreejesh Sports-Hockey Kerala
81. Smt. Sakshi Malik Sports-Wrestling Haryana
82. Shri Mohan Reddy Venkatrama Bodanapu Trade & Industry Telangana
83. Shri Imrat Khan (NRI/PIO) Art-Music USA
84. Shri Anant Agarwal (NRI/PIO) Literature & Education USA
85. Shri H.R. Shah (NRI/PIO) Literature & EducationJournalism USA
86. Late (Smt.) Suniti Solomon (Posthumous) Medicine Tamil Nadu
87.Shri Asoke Kumar Bhattacharyya (Posthumous) Others-Archaeology West Bengal
88. Dr. Mapuskar (Posthumous) Social Work Maharashtra
89. Smt. Anuradha Koirala (Foreigner)Social Work Nepal
Jallikkattu Ordinance passed on 21-07-2017
Tamil Nadu Governor has promulgated new ordinance against the ban of Jallikattu in the Tamil Nadu. According to various media, the Jallikkattu will be held tomorrow across Tamil Nadu especially in Alanganallur, the famous place for Jallikkattu.
Lot of youth across Tamil Nadu conducted peaceful rallies in support of the conduct of Jallikkattu that has been banned by Supreme Court of India. The Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Mr Panneerselvam met the Prime Minister of India on 20th January 2017 and had discussions about the conduct of Jallikkattu in the State of Tamil Nadu. After which Government formalities were followed for the removal of the ban on Jallikkattu and now the Governor of Tamil Nadu has issued an urgent ordinance against the ban the Jallikkattu on 21st January 2017 and following this ordinance the ban has been removed and the Jallikkattu will be held in full swing across Tamil Nadu.
The students claim that this is a big success for the peaceful meeting of held by them across Tamil Nadu.
Pongal Bonus 2017 G.O
By GO.MS.NO. 6 dated 11.01.2017 of finance department of Government of Tamil Nadu the staff of the Government of Tamil Nadu will be paid the Pongal Bonus 2017.
Today, according to various media, the Chief Minister of Tamilnadu has announced Pongal Bonus 2017 to the employees of Government of Tamil Nadu, According to the announcement, all the employees belonging to C and D group will be paid Rs 3000 as bonus and Rs 1000 to A and B staff employees. Noonmeal employees, anganwadi workers, mini anganwadi workers, village assistants, special time pay drawing workers panchayat assistants, contract employees will also be paid Rs 1000 as special bonus.
All the pensioners, family pensioners and former village officers (Headman, Karnam) will be paid Rs 500 as special bonus. This pongal bonus has been ordered by the Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
Employees who have worked 240 days or more in the financial year and drawing a consolidated pay will be paid Rs 1000 as bonus.
Employees working in local body administration, government aided institutions and teachers and teaching staff drawing pay under UGC / AICTE / ICAR will also be paid this bonus. Due to the payment of this bonus, government will incur an additional exchequer to the tune of 325.20 crores.